It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Electrical Engineer/Designer
Madison, WI 53719 US
A well-established engineering consulting firm that specializes in municipal, water and wastewater engineering services is seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer/Designer to join their team onsite in Madison, WI! This is an amazing opportunity to join a company with a strong reputation and over 40 years of experience in the industry. They need someone with hands-on experience in electrical power, instrumentation, control, and networking within industrial settings to be responsible for the electrical design and control systems side of municipal and waster water projects. The company is fantastic to work for with a family-oriented atmosphere and strong work-life balance. They host company outings throughout the year, do summer picnics, and have an annual Christmas party. They are also a 100% employee-owned company, so you will benefit from lots of great benefits that include profit sharing, stock ownership, generous insurance coverage, a 401K and more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Design and oversee SCADA systems for efficient control and data acquisition
- Manage power systems, including 480 or 120-volt applications, for various industrial projects
- Handle instrumentation and control systems, particularly those related to measuring concentrations in air or water
- Design networking systems to facilitate seamless communication within wastewater plants
- Conduct on-site visits to assess project needs and provide on-site support
- Sign off on electrical plans to ensure they meet project requirements
- Collaborate with utility professionals to guarantee that projects adhere to safety standards
- Develop detailed specifications and plans for contractors to execute project designs
- Partner with municipalities on water and wastewater projects, ensuring successful project outcomes
- Efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously, from their preliminary stages to completion
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience in electrical power, instrumentation and control, and networking within industrial settings
- Proficiency and familiarity with power systems, lighting, and motor control systems
- Proven experience in SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) design and construction
- Possession of a current Wisconsin PE (Professional Engineer) or Designer of Engineering Systems license, or the ability to obtain one within 6 months
- Proficiency in AutoCAD for creating and modifying electrical designs
- Knowledge of municipal water and wastewater systems is preferred
- Experience with Revit is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- 100% employee owned company with potential for stock ownership
- 72 hours PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development support
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting