It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
St. Augustine, FL 32080 US
A well-established accounting firm in St. Augustine, FL is seeking a motivated Senior Accountant to take charge of their financial operations and work with important clients! They are looking for a polished professional with at least 4 years of experience in public accounting who can handle complex accounting and finance tasks for the firm's largest client. The firm has a great work culture that is both supportive and friendly, where they have regular fun activities planned and co-workers do volunteer work together. They also offer a great salary and benefits package, hybrid schedule, monthly cell phone reimbursement and much more!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Prepare and review tax returns, including 1040s, 1120 S's, and 1065s
- Review financial statements, ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting principles
- Lead day-to-day meetings with managers and partners to discuss client matters
- Oversee bookkeeping tasks, including data entry and reconciliation, in real-time using Quickbooks Desktop
- Handle special projects such as 401k audits, excise tax, and sales tax for clients
- Collaborate with the team to assist with various accounting tasks
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required
- 4-6+ years of experience in public accounting
- Strong proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Desktop
- Experience with fixed assets
- Advanced skills in flow-through entities, partnerships, and S-Corps
- CPA or EA certification is a plus
- Familiarity with CCH Access software is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a direct and fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with FSA
- 401K with 4% match
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement/stipend
- All major holidays off
- Hybrid potential
- Great work culture
- Growth opportunities
If you love a great challenge and can balance professionalism with a relaxed work atmosphere, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-RB1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting