It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Los Angeles, CA 90069 US
A luxury real estate group based in West Hollywood, CA is in search of a Senior Accountant to join them onsite at their beautiful office on the Sunset Strip! In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate financials while collaborating with various internal departments.
The ideal candidate needs to have at least 5 years of accounting experience, with 2 in property accounting or real estate preferably. The company presents a creative and innovative work environment with a polished atmosphere and close-knit team.
They prioritize internal promotions and career development and provide excellent benefits that include 100% employee health insurance coverage, a retirement plan, generous PTO, onsite parking and more!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $110K/year DOE
- Perform full-cycle accrual accounting for assigned properties and prepare financial reports
- Reconcile, verify, and validate entries and postings to balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Review financial reports and monitor property cash needs, preparing cash projections and bank reconciliations
- Monitor and approve invoices submitted by property managers
- Collaborate closely with auditors to provide requested documentation
- Prepare lender reporting packages for select assets
- Review A/R and A/P journal entries for accuracy and approve them
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant accounting experience
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word and PDF modification
- ERP experience required, preferably with Yardi or M3
- Real Estate or Property Accountant experience preferred
- CPA or public accounting experience is preferred
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Medical insurance – 100% coverage for employee
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- 2 weeks PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Discretionary EOY bonus potential
- Onsite parking!
To learn more about this great opportunity and work at a high-end office within walking distance of several restaurants on the sunset strip, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting