It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Long Beach, CA 90815 US
A leading healthcare and business consulting company in Long Beach, CA has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Accountant! Our client is looking for an excel expert with 5-7 years of accounting experience to perform general accounting duties for 8 small entities. You will be doing lots of follow-up with these organizations to get information, most of which are government or small commercial accounts.
The company fosters a positive work environment where employee happiness is prioritized with fun events like a huge Christmas party, monthly staff lunches, fantastic benefits and year end bonuses. Don't miss out on the chance to join a company that prioritizes its employee’s well-being and has a proven track record of treating them exceptionally well. Apply now and take advantage of this rare opportunity!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Reconcile bank statements
- General ledger- entering and classifying transactions, printing checks, making deposits, invoicing
- Prepare monthly billing to clients, and payment and posting of accounts payable
- Compile records of financials and other audits by CPAs, government agencies, health plans, and clients
- Bank reconciliation
- Balance sheets
- Fund accounting
- Government accounts and small commercial accounts
- GAAP accounting
- Process 1200-1500 checks a week
- Close books within 5 days of the month
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7+ years of accounting experience
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, Excel (expert level), Word, Outlook, Crystal Reports
- SQL databases is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics is preferred
- HMO Health Insurance – 100% covered for employee with PPO offered
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 4 sick days
- 9 holidays
- Holiday bonus
- Yearly raises
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly staff lunches
- Christmas parties and more!
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE