It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 US
A dynamic telecommunications and construction company in Fort Lauderdale, FL is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their expanding team! As a key member of the corporate finance team, the Senior Accountant will play a crucial role in providing financial analysis and support for the company’s continued growth and success. They are looking for candidates with at least 3 years of accounting experience who also have a strong understanding of project-based accounting.
The company is currently expanding, providing future growth opportunities in this role and they have a very team-oriented culture. You will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, a supportive team and the chance to work out of a beautiful building with 7th floor views.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Conduct analysis on robust reporting systems and excel
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations and payroll reconciliations
- Collaborating with the team to close the books and handle project-related accounting
- Take initiative and ownership of projects
- Demonstrating high energy and self-starting abilities
- Ensure accurate financial reporting and providing insights for decision-making
- Utilizing Acumatica and Excel to manage financial data and processes effectively
- A minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
- A strong understanding of Build Revenue and project-based accounting
- A degree in Accounting or related field
- Proficiency in Excel is essential
- Knowledge of Acumatica is preferred
- CPA certification is a plus
- Prior experience in the construction industry is strongly desired
- Base salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- Growth opportunities
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KJ1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting