It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Accountant - Mandarin Speaking
Pasadena, CA 91101 US
A leading manufacturing company that produces cutting-edge transportation solutions for electric transit and sky rail systems is seeking a skilled Senior Accountant who is fluent in Mandarin to join their innovative team in Pasadena, CA! You will be primarily responsible for preparing accurate and timely financial statements to ensure compliance in all financial reporting processes for the organization. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of accounting experience and is fluent in Mandarin to be able to effectively collaborate with a team in China and other major entities.
This is a great company to work for in an in-demand industry that is driving the sustainable future of public transportation. You will enjoy a supportive work atmosphere where everyone is kind and respectful. The position comes with a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and other great perks such as opportunities for growth, fun company-wide events, paid parking, office snacks and more!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Prepare financial statements
- Assist with audits
- Handle transfer pricing and intercompany pricing
- Communicate with two major entities via email in Mandarin and English
- Perform cost accounting as needed
- Perform month-end close and journal entries
- Collaborate with the team in China on a weekly basis
- 3-5+ years of full cycle accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or a related field
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Manufacturing experience is preferred, especially in cost accounting
- CPA certification is a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Medical insurance with option for 100% employee premium coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 401k with match
- Paid parking
- Company wide events
- Full kitchen with snacks
- Supportive work atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
If you are an accounting professional who wants to work in the cutting-edge industry of new energy, this is a great opportunity for you! Apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-MB1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting