It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Accountant, CPA
Englewood, CO 80112 US
A premier manufacturer and distributor of cutting-edge medical devices in Englewood, CO is seeking a detail-oriented Senior Accountant! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of relevant accounting experience to perform a variety of financial activities, including monthly financial statement preparation, adherence to GAAP standards, assistance with audits and contributing to the project of implementing a new ERP system. This is an amazing chance to join an innovative company with a fun work culture that offers fantastic benefits and perks!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Assist with the implementation of a new ERP system
- Ensure compliance with SOX requirements, internal controls, and internal audit
- Perform fundamental accounting duties, including month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closes
- Monitor internal controls, identify improvements, and implement stronger control processes
- Prepare journal entries, reconcile balance sheet accounts, and ensure adherence to GAAP
- Assist with monthly financial statements and variance analysis reporting
- Prepare supporting schedules for annual audits and maintain a relationship with external audit partners
- Identify and implement process improvements related to the new ERP system
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems, SOX, GAAP, and SEC filings
- CPA preferred or working towards CPA
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee product discounts
- Community volunteer reimbursement
- Built-in café
- State of the art gym
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Annual Linkedin learning subscription
- Regular fun employee events
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE LI-KJ1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting