It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Semiconductor Regional Sales Manager
Seattle, WA 98125 US
A cutting edge, global leader in the fabless semiconductor industry is searching for a Regional Sales Manager to drive sales in the Pacific Northwest region of the US! They are looking for a seasoned sales professional with 10-15 years of experience in the semiconductor industry to manage the Pacific Northwest territory in a fully remote, frequent travel-based role. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with experience working MCUs, Memory, and Sensor technologies who thrives working out in the field, building strong relationships with clients. The position is fully remote, but requires candidates to live within the Pacific Northwest region. The company offers a lucrative salary and robust commissions structure, along with fantastic benefits, opportunities to expand territory and the chance to work with large accounts and contribute to technological advancements that will help shape the future!
Pay Range: $160,000 - $230,000 DOE
- Develop and execute market strategies and sales plans
- Drive customer sample evaluations, achieve design wins, and close purchase orders
- Manage and expand customer relationships and sales territories
- Frequent travel for customer support and annual trips to headquarters in China
- Oversee a team in the Pacific Northwest, potentially expanding into Western Canada
- 10-15 years of sales experience in the semiconductor industry
- BA Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Proven track record in growing revenue and closing design wins
- Experience in large territory management
- Strong negotiation and prospecting skills
- Experience with MCUs, Memory, and Sensor technologies is preferred
- Experience working with distribution is preferred
- Must live in the Pacific Northwest region
- Competitive salary + commission + EOY bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with profit sharing
- 2 weeks vacation
- Unlimited PSL
- Paid holidays
- Fully remote
Don’t miss out on this amazing and lucrative opportunity by applying today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting