It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Part-Time School Social Work Supervisor LCSW
Rockville, MD 20850 US
A private, non-profit K-8 education organization in Rockville, MD that provides assistance for individuals with special needs is seeking a School Social Work Supervisor to join them on a mission to improve lives! They are looking for someone with supervisory experience who has worked in a school setting, has an active MD Board of Social Work license (LCSW or LCSW-C) and is passionate about the well-being of children. The school serves students in Kindergarten through 8th grade who have language and learning differences as a result of their disability. This exciting opportunity is an 11-month school year position, with the potential for summer school responsibilities where you will have your own office and supervise 2-3 social workers. You can look forward to a warm and collaborative team, fantastic benefits package and the work life balance of a school schedule, including holidays off!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Supervise a team of approximately 2-3 school-based social workers
- Provide support to a small caseload of about 5 students
- Collaborate with students, families, and outside professionals to address various needs
- Manage paperwork and documentation associated with student support services
- Act as a leader within the school community, offering guidance and support to staff members
- Engage in various school activities and events, contributing to a warm and supportive environment
- Active MD Board of Social Work license (LCSW or LCSW-C)
- Master's degree (MSW) in social work
- 3-4 years of clinical experience in school social work or related fields
- Supervisory experience is required
- Passion for the well-being of children
- Comfortable with technology and paperwork management
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B with 3% match
- Long term disability and EAP plan
- License reimbursement policy for renewals
- 11 sick days
- Winter and Spring break
- 3 personal days
- All school holidays off
- Parking included
If you are an experienced social worker who has worked with K-8 children in schools in a supervisory role, this is the chance to join a school with small class sizes, where you can truly feel like you are able to help children thrive!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting