It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sales Operations Manager
Orlando, FL 32811 US
A global telecommunications company based in Orlando, FL is searching for an experienced and energetic Sales Operations Manager to lead a sales team and manage branch operations. They are looking for highly motivated candidates with at least 3 years of experience managing sales in the IT, telecom, or radio/video industry who can successfully implement technology systems and develop the sales process to successfully drive business growth. This is an amazing opportunity to transform your sales career by joining a global company that sells a must-have technology that allows schools and workplaces to become safer. The position comes with a great benefits package, including a car allowance, as well as uncapped bonus potential. If you’re looking for a lucrative earnings potential with the chance to grow your sales career in the telecommunications industry, apply now!
Pay Range: $150,000 - $150,000 DOE + performance-based bonuses
- Lead a team of 7 salespeople and work closely with the VP of Sales/Marketing to drive sales management and growth
- Implement CRM and ERP systems (MS Dynamics 365 and Business Central) to streamline processes
- Develop sales and marketing plans, focusing on both new business development and upselling to existing clients
- Provide hands-on sales training and mentorship, fostering a strong sales culture
- Manage and report on monthly performance, setting direction, and leading the business unit
- Oversee branch operations, eventually including service and finance departments
- Drive revenue and profit growth to hit goals
- Develop strong relationships with large commercial and enterprise accounts, as well as smaller local businesses and government entities
- Potential for travel outside of Florida once per quarter
- 3-5+ years of sales management experience, preferably in the radio, IT, or telecommunications industry
- Proven ability to energize, lead, and manage a sales team, with a focus on process creation and business transformation
- Experience with forecasting, hands-on sales training, and overall business leadership
- Knowledge of implementing CRM & ERP systems is beneficial
- Strong selling background to both enterprise and small business/local clients
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K plan
- Car allowance
- Growth opportunities
- Global leader
- Lucrative earnings potential
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting