It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sales / Account Manager
Houston, TX 77066 US
A boutique printing company in Houston, TX is seeking a motivated Sales / Account Manager to join their team! This is a great entry-level opportunity for a new or experienced B2B sales professional to learn from industry experts as you take charge in helping the company to continue growing organically. You’ll be responsible for generating new business, building client relationships and hitting monthly revenue targets. The position comes with a great base pay, plus OTE commission and a performance-based bonus, offering you a lucrative earnings potential in this role!
Pay Range: $32,000 - $45,000 DOE
- Learn the printing production process quickly
- Manage existing clients while actively seeking new business opportunities
- Attend networking events, trade shows, and client meetings
- Conduct cold calls and maintain a sales pipeline
- Collaborate with the internal production team
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Build and maintain long-term client relationships
- 0-4 years of B2B sales experience
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Sheets)
- Strong communication skills (email and phone)
- Persistent and capable of overcoming objections
- Willingness to attend networking events
- Outgoing and persuasive personality
- High expectations for quality work
- Quick learner and adaptable to new industries and products
- Competitive salary + OTE and performance based bonus
- Medical stipend
- 2 weeks vacation
- Additional benefits
- Growth opportunities
To find out more about what this role has to offer you, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IR1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting