It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sales Administrative Assistant (Remote)
New York, NY 10012 US
A construction company in the hardwood distribution industry located in New York, NY is seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a remote position, but the candidate must be within an hour of their office in New York City to come onsite when needed. This position is responsible for handling incoming web leads, working with sample products, assisting with communications, composing emails/calendars, and actively working within our custom CRM system. The ideal candidate will have a professional and polished presence/attitude and be accountable for their work while working remotely.
Pay Range: $70,000-$80,000 DOE
- Manage incoming web leads and filter them accordingly
- Communicate with potential clients through email and phone
- Assist with sample product management
- Compose emails and calendar management
- Assist with social media and marketing tasks
- Work actively within the custom CRM system
- Put together PowerPoint presentations
- Run errands to the bank when required
- Shipping samples to clients when required
- Sending thank you notes on behalf of the Sales Director
- BA Degree Required
- 1+ year of experience in admin with a degree
- 4+ years of experience without a degree and references
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel skills preferred
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Professional and polished attitude/presence
- Ability to work remotely
- Intermediate Excel skills are a plus
- Experience in social media and marketing is preferred
- 100% remote position
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employees at no cost after 30 days
- Ten days of paid time off to enjoy personal activities or take a break
- 401k plan with a 4% match to help you save for your future
- $50/month internet stipend to cover your connectivity needs while working remotely
If you're ready to work in a challenging and exciting industry, apply today!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote