It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sales Account Manager
Coto De Caza, CA 92679 US
A leader in the produce industry is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their dynamic team. In this role you will be responsible for driving new business growth and selling premium avocado products to foodservice and retail clients in the US. In addition to completing all steps of the sales cycle, you will also be collaborating with company leadership to help define the structure of the US market sales force, create sales presentations, and provide product demonstrations for prospective clients.
This is a remote job in a niche industry so the ideal candidate will bring significant sales experience from the produce/avocado industry, along with industry contacts to connect with. There is also semi-frequent travel involved.
Pay Range: $55,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Identify and qualify new potential client leads
- Conduct cold and warm outreach
- Negotiate contracts and complete all steps of the sales cycle
- Network with industry contacts and attend food conferences
- Collaborate with leadership team to help define the structure of the US market sales force
- Provide sales reports and travel as needed to complete sales and product demonstrations
- 4-8 years of experience selling produce, specifically frozen and processed avocado products
- Strong knowledge of the avocado industry and related products, with contacts for outreach
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, tech literate, and proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Semi-frequent travel to client sites across the US
- Attend quarterly and bi-annual food shows/conferences
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish is strongly preferred
- Health Insurance eligibility after 90 days
- 401K potential after 6 months
- 7 days PTO
- 5 days sick leave
Join a company at the forefront of their industry as a Sales Account Manager by applying today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #ZR