It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Houston, TX 77073 US
A leading fiberglass pipe manufacturer is seeking a SAP Business Solutions Specialist to join their team in Houston, TX. As a SAP Business Solutions Specialist, you'll serve as the liaison between business partners and technical teams to improve business processes and systems.
In this role, you'll be responsible for prioritizing business direction and timeline commitments while implementing key strategies to create and sustain a high-performing organization. You'll be expected to collaborate cross-functionally, using communication, education, business analysis, and metrics to develop thoughtful, holistic solutions that drive improvements.
Pay Range: $100,000 - 130,000 DOE
- Partner with different teams on business process evaluation and improvement
- Investigate issues and complaints in current business processes
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Establish KPI's/metrics to measure performance and highlight potential problem areas
- Develop and execute process enhancement strategies to improve company performance
- Ensure appropriate change management is implemented for process improvement initiatives
- Support efforts to develop and maintain current process maps and training materials
- Serve as an SME and point of contact for process improvement opportunities
- Manage teams and execute projects within guidelines
- Develop updates to senior leadership periodically
- Train, mentor, and guide team members on process improvement or implementation of new processes
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of business/consulting/supply chain experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience – MBA is preferred
- Certification in SAP functional module (SD, FI, MM) is a plus
- Certifications in Continuous Improvement are a plus (Lean, 6Sigma, BPM, Kaizen, etc.)
- Strategic and analytical mindset with an eye for identifying improvement points
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to lead and sustain change management
- Excellent communication skills capable of delivering management-level presentations
- Signa Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance – Eligible after 30 days
- 401k with discretionary match – Eligible after 90 days
- Long-term and short-term disability
- PTO – 3 weeks
- PSL – 1 week
- 8 paid holidays
If you want to join a stable, expanding company with a great culture, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE