It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Santa Ynez, CA 93460 US
A renowned hospitality entertainment organization in Santa Ynez, CA is seeking an experienced Risk Manager to join their team! This is your chance to lead and support the risk management team, while interacting with many key stakeholders. You will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the venue's risk management processes, including insurance renewals, contract analysis, regulatory compliance, safety programs, and claims handling, while leading a team and ensuring alignment with company policies and regulations. The position is fully onsite, where you will enjoy the excitement of a vibrant work environment, with a close-knit and dedicated team. You can look forward to an amazing benefits package and other attractive perks that include pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, discounted tickets and hotel rates and more!
Pay Range: $97,000 - $135,000 DOE
- Oversee insurance underwriting and product renewal processes in collaboration with the Director of Risk Management
- Analyze contracts and ensure they align with company policies and relevant regulations.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records
- Manage contract repository
- Oversee regulatory compliance, including OSHA, IHS, and employment law, through policy creation and implementation
- Develop and roll out safety programs and training
- Conduct workplace hazard inspections
- Lead the claims management program and coordinate with third-party administrators
- Establish and maintain professional relationships related to claims handling
- Oversee the Modified/Return-to-Work program for injured Team Members
- Collaborate on claim information delivery processes
- Analyze loss data for targeted risk mitigation
- Support the Risk Management Team in claims and safety
- Manage team: hiring, training, coaching, reviews, problem-solving, etc
- Foster a collaborative work environment and uphold company values
- Undertake other duties as directed
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years in risk management, insurance, occupational safety, or related areas
- Prior managerial experience
- Ability to analyze legal, technical documents, and financial reports
- Knowledge of contract language and applicable regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer use
- Discretion with sensitive information
- Bilingual in English and either Spanish or Tagalog is preferred
- Must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- 40 hours PTO – 160 hours max
- 40 hours – doubles after 1 year
- Paid holidays and personal days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Other insurances
- Discounted tickets and hotel rates
- Annual discretionary bonus
If you are a driven, analytical and passionate Risk Manager who also wants to contribute to moving philanthropical work forward, this might be the job you’ve been waiting for. Apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-SG1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting