It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Residential Electrical Designer
Fairfax, VA 22033 US
A leading energy efficiency, engineering, environmental, and management consulting firm is seeking a talented Residential Electrical Designer to join their design team Fairfax, VA! They are looking for candidates with 3-5 years of electrical design experience to work on new residential construction projects that include both single-family homes and multi-unit apartments. The company has great leadership and an open-door policy, where you will benefit from a healthy work culture that includes the work life balance of a hybrid schedule, company-sponsored events, contests, office snacks, 24/7 gym access, generous time off, professional development opportunities and so much more!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Utilize AutoCAD and Revit to interpret and understand project plans
- Create layouts and schedules in Revit
- Perform voltage calculations as required
- Collaborate closely with the design manager
- Manage one project at a time within a larger design team
- Ensure compliance with National Electrical Code (NEC) and other relevant regulations
- Occasionally visit job sites
- 3-5 years of electrical design experience in new home construction, including single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong drafting skills in the construction or electrical trades
- Knowledge of voltage calculations
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- In-depth understanding of NEC codes and concepts
- Experience in commercial electrical projects is preferred
- Engineering training certifications are preferred
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) designation or a Professional Engineer (PE) license is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Profit sharing based on tenure
- Generous PTO and holidays off
- Access to a 24/7 gym
- Break room snacks and drinks
- Company-sponsored events and contests
- Team-oriented and collaborative work environment
- Hybrid schedule
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-AM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting