It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Residential Design/Build Division Manager
Renton, WA 98055 US
A fast-growing landscape and maintenance company in Renton, WA is searching for a Residential Design/Build Division Manager! This is an exciting position that involves bringing on new projects and making sure existing projects are running smoothly while managing a team that includes a designer and account manager. They are looking for someone with at least 7 years of experience in the landscape residential design industry who is organized and has strong leadership skills. The position comes with a competitive salary with bonus, great benefits package, a company vehicle, laptop, cell phone and more!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Oversee two team members: the Designer and the Account Manager, ensuring smooth operation and project completion
- Actively engage in bringing new projects and managing current client relationships
- Ensure projects are executed efficiently, meeting profitability targets
- Coordinate with the production team for scheduling and timely completion
- Meet or exceed financial sales goals
- Supervise the landscape sales project managers (Account Manager and Designer)
- Assist in hiring, training, assigning tasks, and reviewing performance
- Perform quality control at job sites and manage customer interactions
- Handle mid to high-end outdoor projects, managing 2-3 projects simultaneously
- Maintain strong customer service focus, working directly with customers
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the landscape residential design/build industry
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience, with a focus on team management and development
- Strong knowledge of plants, plant materials, water features, lighting, and garden design
- Basic financial knowledge to ensure profitability of projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Aspire (training provided)
- Portfolio showcasing previous work/projects in landscape design
- Bachelor’s degree in business, landscaping, horticulture, or a related field is preferred
- Certifications like Certified Landscape Technician (CLT) or relevant licenses are advantageous
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and teams
- Strong customer service skills and a commitment to maintaining client relationships
- Bilingual abilities in English and Spanish are a plus
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- PTO + sick + personal days
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicle
- Cell phone
- And more!
#INDOPS #LI-POST LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting