It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Newark, CA 94560 US
A progressive technology research and development company that is dedicated to advancing clean energy solutions with innovative carbon capture technologies is actively seeking a Remote Vice President of Sales and Marketing to join their team! In this role, you will be positioned at the forefront of the clean energy sector as you lead the sales and promotion of a cutting-edge carbon solution. There is domestic and international travel involved in this role and strong leadership skills are a must, along with the ability to stay current with market trends, regulatory shifts and the performance landscape of the clean energy sector.
The company is looking for someone with a strong foundation in science, engineering, or business administration, a decade's worth of experience in sales and a deep-seated technical aptitude in order to articulate the unique selling points of the company’s solution clearly and effectively to potential clients. You can look forward to a new career journey that blends leadership with technical mastery, offering you global exposure and a pivotal role in the shaping the future of clean energy. This fully remote position requires that you go into the office twice per month and it comes with a fantastic compensation package, along with many more incredible perks!
Pay Range: $255,000 - $355,000 DOE
- Lead sales and marketing initiatives to promote innovative carbon capture solutions
- Undertake both domestic and international travel to establish and nurture client relationships
- Formulate and manage and grow a sales team
- Coordinate with an external marketing agency while striving to bring marketing in-house in the future
- Evaluate market trends, regulatory changes, and competitor performance in the clean energy sector
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or business administration
- A minimum of 10 years of sales and marketing leadership experience in a technical environment
- Expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and familiarity with a CRM platform
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
- A robust technical understanding to efficiently communicate the benefits of the carbon capture solution to potential clients
- MBA is preferred
- Background in carbon capture or associated industries such as oil and gas, cement, or steel is preferred
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision premium coverage
- Performance based bonus
- Competitive 401K matching
- Generous PTO structure
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock options
- Convenient office amenities including parking and cyclist facilities
- Remote work
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting