It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote Tax Senior
San Marcos, CA 92078 US
A small, family-owned CPA firm is seeking a proactive Remote Tax Senior that is based out of Utah! This is a fully remote opportunity for someone with 3-5 years of experience in consolidated corporate tax returns and individual tax preparation who also has big 4 experience but wants to get away from the corporate environment, to enjoy the supportive work culture of a small, easy-going company and the autonomy of working from home! The role involves tax planning, tax research, and tax project management, with a focus on S corps, C corps, LLCs, trusts, estates, and individual returns and it has the potential to grow into a management position!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Prepare consolidated corporate tax returns and individual tax returns
- Conduct tax planning and tax research
- Manage tax projects and ensure their completion
- Review tax returns as needed
- Collaborate effectively with clients
- Maintain detailed records of tax-related activities
- Comply with tax regulations and stay updated on changes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve client experiences
- 3-5 years of experience in consolidated corporate tax returns and individual tax preparation
- Familiarity with state apportionment and multistate tax
- Tax research skills
- CPA certification
- Bachelor's degree in accounting – Master’s degree is preferred
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Experience in reviewing tax returns is preferred
- Must live in the big lakes area of Utah
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- Medical insurance stipend
- 401K plan
- 2 weeks PTO + PSL
- Hybrid work model
- Growth opportunities
If you live in the lakes area of Utah and you are interested in working fully remote for an amazing tax firm that is growing, apply now!
#INDRTE #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #LI-RB1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting