It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote Service Desk Engineer II
Longmont, CO 80501 US
A telecommunications service provider is seeking a skilled and experienced Remote Service Desk Engineer II to join their team. This is a remote position with occasional client site visits in Longmont, CO. The ideal candidate should have a background in the IT industry and experience working with Managed Services Providers (MSP). You will work with the company's clients to resolve their technical issues and ensure smooth and efficient service delivery.
Pay Range: $26 - $33/hr DOE
- Work with clients to identify and resolve technical issues, both remotely and on-site
- Covering help desk support
- Coordinate and schedule installation work and maintenance repairs with clients
- Identify and troubleshoot systemic issues and escalate them to the engineering team if necessary
- Help with process improvements and mentor other staff members
- Ensure backup, and recovery solutions are in place for all clients and services
- Provide excellent customer service and drive problem resolution to completion
- 2+ years of experience working with Managed Services Providers (MPS)
- Experience with ConnectWise and Microsoft
- 2+ years of help desk experience and Microsoft server experience
- 2+ years of enterprise wireless experience
- Reliable vehicle and willing to travel in Denver/Boulder area
- A degree in IT or a related field is preferred
- Cisco Unified Communications experience is a plus
- 2+ years of experience configuring and managing virtual machines and environments is a plus
- Online exchange experience is preferred
- Health benefits for employees and families, paid up to $500/month, with multiple HMO and PPO plans to choose from. Eligible to receive after 30 days
- Dental and vision coverage at 100%
- 401k eligibility after 30 days
- 12 paid holidays per year
- 120 hours of PTO annually, with flexibility if needed
- $75/month cell phone reimbursement
- $50/month home internet reimbursement for those who work 25% or more from home
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid training programs and materials
- Bonuses are given depending on business performance
#LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote