It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote SAAS Sales Representative
Tucker, GA 30084 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a cutting-edge software provider that specializes in technology developed to maximize workflow efficiency for modern machinery suppliers in search of a Remote SaaS Sales Representative! This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated and experienced software as a service Sales Rep to unleash their potential with uncapped earnings potential, while enjoying the perks of working fully remote! Your primary job will be to sell CNC tool management software to manufacturing companies in the aerospace and oil & gas industry, focusing on the Western US and Midwestern US territories.
The company you will be joining places a high level of trust in their employees, where you will have flexibility in working hours with the expectation that you will provide a high level of touch for exceptional client service. You will benefit from a supportive work environment and the potential for rapid career growth, with a clear path to advance into a managerial role within a short period of time. If you’re a self-motivated, ambitious and results-oriented sales professional with experience selling SaaS to businesses, this is the perfect opportunity for you to take your career to new heights! Don’t hesitate to apply!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Manage sales cycles, focusing on aerospace clients in Western and Midwest US territories
- Prospect, present, and sell software to manufacturers
- Understand and cater to customer needs with appropriate solutions
- Cross-sell to Aerospace and Oil & Gas industries
- Maintain territory plans and financial forecasts
- Collaborate with technical teams on calls
- Consistently report and forecast sales activities
- 5-10 years of experience in SaaS sales
- Expertise in selling complex technology, B2B sales to enterprise accounts and C-level management
- Proficient in working with partners and lead generators
- Skilled in sales forecasting and reporting
- Ability to travel for trainings and meetings
- Residency in Nevada, Arizona, Idaho or Midwest is preferred
- Experience with virtual meetings, Hub Zone, and Outlook is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Medical insurance with 90% coverage for employees!
- 401K Plan with 3% match
- Remote schedule
- Flexible hours
- Uncapped commission
- Rapid growth potential
To unlock limitless earning potential and enjoy unparalleled work flexibility – apply today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting