It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Automated Equipment Sales Manager
El Paso, TX 79936 US
A distinguished leader in the technical manufacturing industry specializing in the development and production of high-precision automated tools in actively searching for a highly motivated Automated Equipment Sales Manager to work in a fully remote position, with travel involved 50-75% of the time. They are looking for an expert salesperson to cover the South Region (TX, OK, AR, MS, LA) and candidates must live within the specified region they are applying for.
The role involves managing a team of independent sales representatives, conducting sales presentations, and collaborating on prospecting efforts while working with large name clients to build up your portfolio. This exciting opportunity give you the chance to manage your region like your own business, while benefiting from a great compensation package that includes an uncapped earnings potential, 3 weeks PTO, vehicle reimbursement, travel expenses and more!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in the automotive and manufacturing sectors
- Manage a team of independent sales representatives and hire additional reps as needed
- Collaborate with sales reps on prospecting and lead generation
- Conduct sales presentations and close deals
- Gather technical data from clients to provide accurate quotes
- Travel within the region to meet clients and understand their applications
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience selling high technical services
- Experience selling directly for a manufacturer with a focus on hard automation equipment
- BA degree in a technical area (engineering) is preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage a sales team
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to understand complex engineering products
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to travel 50-75%
- Must live within the South Region (TX , OK, AR, MS, LA)
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Generous vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Vehicle allowance and expenses covered for work related travel
- Relocation assistance
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting