It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote Business Development Manager
San Diego, CA 92127 US
A global manufacturing company is seeking a Remote Business Development Manager to join their team. The company specializes in primary and rechargeable batteries, with a vast network of industrial clients and retailers worldwide. They are looking to expand their market reach and establish new business relationships. This is a remote role, with occasional travel to meet clients in different states.
Pay Range: $72,000-$96,000 DOE
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities and leads.
- Develop and manage business accounts until handover to customer service.
- Research and analyze market trends and identify areas for growth.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to develop new business.
- Work with the Account Manager to manage current accounts.
- Generate new leads and reactivate old ones.
- Stay up to date on market and industry news.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- 5-8 years of experience in business development.
- Strong background in electronics or battery manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of successful business development.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Willingness to travel to meet clients.
- Quarterly commission bonuses ranging from 2-3 months of salary up to 5.6 months of salary.
- All travel expenses reimbursed.
- Opportunity to work for a global company with over 5,000 employees.
- Excellent growth potential in a rapidly growing industry.
- Supportive and collaborative team culture.
If you are a self-motivated and driven Business Development Manager with a passion for driving business growth, please apply today!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote