It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote Attorney - Partner Level
Las Vegas, NV 89169 US
A legal services firm that specializes in insurance defense is seeking an experienced Remote Attorney - Partner Level with their own book of business to join them in a remote position, near Las Vegas, Nevada! As a Remote Attorney, you will have the opportunity to have autonomy in your practice, with the support and resources of a reputable firm and play a pivotal role in expanding the Las Vegas office!
This is a great opportunity to grow your practice and take on more clients by gaining access to comprehensive support services that include billing, IT, accounting and online research. The partners you will be joining work both independently, and as a team and they are always willing to help out. You will enjoy a strong bonus structure, full benefits package, unlimited PTO and best of all, the chance to manage yourself!
Pay Range: $175,000 - $300,000 DOE
- Manage and develop a substantial book of business, preferably in Insurance Defense
- Oversee and handle legal cases from start to finish, ensuring effective and efficient resolution
- Collaborate with the Managing Partner and other attorneys to support each other's cases as needed
- Work independently while maintaining a high level of accountability and responsibility
- Provide exceptional legal counsel and representation to clients
- Utilize firm resources and support services effectively to enhance productivity
- Collaborate with other offices for case outsourcing, as necessary
- Stay up-to-date with legal developments and industry trends
- Must be barred in Nevada
- Must live within commuting distance to Las Vegas
- Minimum of half a book of business, verifiable through financials
- Experience in Insurance Defense is preferred
- Strong litigation and/or transactional experience is preferred
- Proficiency in legal research and case management software (e.g., Citrix, Westlaw)
- Ability to work remotely and manage own workload effectively
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Percentage-based Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Major holidays paid
If you are ready to take the next step in your legal career, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Apply now to learn more about what this position has to offer you!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE