It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote Attorney - Partner Level
Glendale, CA 91203 US
A leading national law firm that specializes in insurance defense is seeking experienced Partner Level Remote Attorneys with their own book of business to join them in a remote/hybrid position from various locations across the US! As a Partner Level Remote Attorney, you will have the opportunity to have autonomy in your practice, with the support and resources of a reputable firm in the areas of professional liability, general liability, workers comp, employment, financial services, commercial litigation, insurance defense and more!
This is an amazing opportunity to grow your practice where your destiny is in your own hands! By joining this firm, you can take on more clients without the burden of starting your own business by gaining access to comprehensive support services that include billing, IT, accounting and online research. You will also enjoy a strong bonus structure, full benefits package, unlimited PTO and best of all, the chance to manage yourself!
Pay Range: $175,000 - $300,000 DOE
- Manage your book of business from A to Z, handling all aspects of the cases independently
- Collaborate with colleagues to provide support and assistance when needed
- Run your cases efficiently and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction and successful outcomes
- Maintain accurate records of billable hours and revenue generated
- Adhere to the firm's policies, ethical standards, and legal regulations
- Continuously seek opportunities for professional growth and development
- Minimum of half a book of business that can be verified
- Barred in the state where you will be practicing
- Client base consisting of Fortune 1000 companies
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation to drive your own success
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Percentage-based Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Major holidays paid
- Opportunities for professional growth
Current Locations Available:
Arizona – Scottsdale
California – Glendale
Colorado – Denver
Florida – Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Orlando, Tampa, Tallahassee, Jacksonville and Pensacola
Georgia – Atlanta
Illinois – Chicago
Kentucky – Louisville, Lexington
Louisiana – New Orleans
Mississippi – Jackson
Nevada – Reno
New York – New York City
Tennessee – Memphis and Nashville
Texas – Dallas
If you are an attorney with a full book of business who would like to get in touch with a recruiter to apply for any of the above locations for a remote/hybrid position, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE