It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote Associate Director - Western Division
Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
A well-respected nonprofit organization dedicated to making a positive impact on communities throughout the nation is seeking a Remote Associate Director for the Western Division. They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in event planning, finance or business to lead fundraising efforts, oversee community enrichment programs, manage events, and collaborate with teams to fulfill the organization’s mission. This is a high-profile for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact on communities through grants, volunteer service, and leadership. The position is fully remote, supporting the western division and requires travel to the western US once a quarter.
Pay Range: $58,000 - $78,000 DOE
- Collaborate closely with the Executive Director in the Western Division
- Support the Western Division boards, Chapters, and Development Committees
- Coordinate fundraising events and contribute to Global membership program
- Implement a grants program, raising funds through various efforts
- Oversee volunteer and leadership programs
- Manage events, ranging from small gatherings to large annual dinners
- Handle communication and marketing for events
- Manage data using various systems and the website
- 3-5 years of experience in event planning, finance, or business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel quarterly within the Western United States
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Familiarity with the Samaritan system is a plus
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- 100% medical insurance coverage for employees
- 100% dental and vision insurance coverage for employees
- IRA contribution
- 9 paid holidays
- 3 weeks vacation
- Car allowance
- Home office stipend
- Bonus potential
- Remote work arrangements
If you’re a passionate event planner and fundraiser who is looking to the change to make a meaningful impact on communities in the western US, apply now!
#INDRTE #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #LI-CC1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting