It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote Accounting Manager
Boston, MA 02110 US
A thriving telehealth company that is based out of Boston, MA is in search of a hands-on Remote Accounting Manager to join their team! Specializing in providing caregiving benefits to employees, the company combines AI technology with personalized support from an expert care team. As a Remote Accounting Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of one of the fastest-growing private companies in America's financial operations, ensuring precise reporting, streamlining processes, and supporting their growth trajectory!
This is an amazing opportunity for candidates with a strong background in accounting and FP&A to work from home while charting a clear path toward a future controller position as the company continues to grow! The position is fully remote, but EST time zone candidates will benefit from the option to meet in person for team building and collaboration at their headquarters in Boston!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Lead the month-end close process, overseeing the work of a bookkeeping team
- Develop and maintain financial models, supporting strategic decision-making and forecasting
- Handle financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and billing processes, implementing automation where possible
- Collaborate with the team to transition from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- Supervise the outsourced bookkeeping team, providing guidance and ensuring accurate financial records
- Own the financial modeling process, contributing to the company's growth strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support various financial initiatives
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting or a related field
- 5-7+ years of experience in accounting and FP&A
- Strong proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Experience with ERP systems
- Financial modeling skills and expertise in financial analysis
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Startup experience is a plus
- Eastern Time Zone residency is preferred, but not required
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401K Plan
- Stock options
- Remote position
- Growth opportunities
- Home office set-up provided
If you’re an accounting professional who has always dreamed of working from home, this could be the chance you’ve been waiting for! Apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting