It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Remote AP Associate (East Coast)
remote, FL 33609 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a prestigious financial services firm in search of a remote AP Associate to join their team in an East coast based remote position! This is an amazing entry-level opportunity for recent college graduates or anyone who is looking to start a great career in the accounting industry! This position is primarily responsible for processing a high volume of invoices and supporting business managers and accountants who provide services for individuals and businesses in the music, entertainment, and sports industries. Candidates must live in the EST time zone to conduct business with UK team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of talented professionals in a wealthy and exclusive industry where you’ll enjoy competitive pay with paid overtime, comprehensive benefits, generous time off, the flexibility of a remote schedule and more!
Pay Range: $25 - $28/hr DOE + OT
- Perform Accounts Payable (AP) tasks, including processing invoices and reconciliations
- Manage a high volume of AP work, processing approximately 300-400 invoices per week
- Support business managers and accountants with data entry and data analytics
- Assist in AP tasks for clients and vendors
- Collaborate with the team to ensure accuracy in transactions and reconciliations
- Engage in other areas of the department as needed, especially during tax season
- 1-2 years of AP experience
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Must live in the East Coast (EST) time zone
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- Bank holidays and 1 floating holiday off
- Remote schedule
- Overtime pay
To learn more about this role, apply now!
#INDRTE #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #LI-KK1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting