It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Regional Sales Rep
Los Angeles, CA 90012 US
A leading manufacturer of industrial hydro-excavation and sewer-cleaning equipment is searching for a motivated Regional Sales Representative to join their team in a remote position, based out of Los Angeles, CA! You will be selling capital equipment, such as trucks with vacuum systems to municipalities while building strong relationships with clients across California.
The company is looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional with 3-5 years of experience selling capital equipment that has a strong understanding of the purchasing processes and systems of municipalities. You can look forward to a lucrative earning potential through high impact sales, the flexibility and autonomy of a fully remote schedule, a collaborative work environment, great benefits, growth opportunities and more!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $130,000+ DOE
- Proactively engage with utilities companies, gas and oil companies, and municipalities to promote and sell truck-mounted capital equipment, focusing on vacuum systems for sewer cleaning
- Manage a long sales cycle when selling to municipalities
- Conduct cold calling and perform lead follow-up
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge and the ability to showcase trucks to clients
- Collaborate with our team members and leverage their expertise to solve customer problems
- Maintain clear communication with the CEO, VP of Sales, and other team members
- Demonstrate a self-starter mentality and the ability to work independently in an environment with minimal micromanagement
- 3-5 years of experience selling capital equipment to municipalities and contractors
- Must live in California – Los Angeles area is preferred
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Familiarity with the purchasing processes and systems within municipalities
- Experience or willingness to obtain a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) to independently demonstrate and drive the trucks
- Strong sales personality, highly energized, and a self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people and effectively navigate different client interactions
- Proficiency in using Salesforce is a plus
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Medical Insurance w/ HSA
- 401k with match
- Remote work
If you have a great sales personality, high energy, and a passion for building long-term client relationships, this is the opportunity for you!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE