It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Regional Sales Manager
Philadelphia, PA 19102 US
A renowned manufacturing company that produces power tools and equipment for craftsmen is seeking a strong Regional Sales Manager to join their team in a fully remote position based out of Philadelphia, PA! In this travel heavy role, you’ll have your boots on the ground as you take the lead in expanding sales into the Philly market by increasing brand awareness and selling innovative tools, accessories, and consumables. To qualify for this exciting role, you will need at least 5 years of sales experience in a related industry and a basic understanding of how to use tools for demonstration and sales purposes. You will get a nice company provided SUV, with insurance and maintenance covered, a per diem to offset travel costs, fantastic medical coverage for the whole family and so much more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Promote and sell premium tools, accessories, and consumables in your designated territory
- Foster and maintain enduring relationships with customers and dealers
- Enhance the product ecosystem within your allocated region
- Partner with distributors to optimize sales potential
- Conduct field visits and provide training sessions to support sales representatives
- Maintain prompt communication and follow-up with customers and dealers
- Employ Salesforce for precise reporting and record management
- Concentrate on expanding current business while recognizing and seizing new prospects
- 5+ years of outside sales experience
- Comfortable with power tools and mechanically inclined
- Experience working with distributors and selling into dealers
- Strong account management skills
- Must be self-motivated, organized and a strong team player
- Military or college degree is preferred
- Must live within the Philadelphia area
- Competitive salary with a performance-based bonus and commission structure
- Company vehicle, insurance coverage, and maintenance support
- Comprehensive medical insurance covering 75% for the entire family
- Participation in a 401(k) plan with a generous 6% match
- Paid time off, floating holidays, and opportunities for volunteer involvement
- Growth opportunities within the organization
If you're ready to take charge of your sales career and make a meaningful impact, apply today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting