It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Regional Sales Manager
Ellington, CT 06029 US
A well-established custom packaging solutions company in Ellington, CT is searching for a Regional Sales Manager to join their sales team! They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in B2B sales who has experience in the packaging industry. The role involves a combination of new business development and account management with regular travel in the Southern CT/NY/Western Mass area. This is a high earnings potential position at a third-generation family-owned company where you will be well taken care of with great benefits, generous time off, computer, phone and car stipend and more!
Pay Range: $80,000 + commission
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, including breweries and direct-to-consumer businesses
- Collaborate with clients to create customized packaging solutions, including sample design and quoting
- Conduct cold calls and lead generation to schedule appointments and build a strong lead list
- Work closely with the sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Utilize a CRM system (Pipedrive) to manage sales activities and opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience
- Industry experience in packaging is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Strong lead generation and prospecting skills are a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Holidays off
- Generous PTO + PSL
- Computer, phone and car stipend
- Hybrid work schedule
If you’re ready to take your sales career to new heights in the custom packaging industry with uncapped earnings potential, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KL1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting