It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Regional Sales Manager (Remote - Texas Only)
Woodridge, IL 60517 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a leading manufacturer that is headquartered in Illinois in search of a Regional Sales Manager to drive growth and expand the company into new market territory. This is a fully remote position for candidates that live near Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin or Forth Worth, TX due to the ideal connections in the area. The company specializes in developing aftermarket protection products and warranties for the automotive industry, so they are looking for a sales manager with at least 6 years of experience in automotive finance and insurance industry who is hungry for success.
The company you will be working for has achieved an impressive amount of growth over the last 8 years. It is one of the few businesses that were able to thrive during the shutdowns and for that reason it offers amazing growth and tenure opportunities. They provide an attractive sales commission structure, full benefits package and you will enjoy the freedom and autonomy of working fully remote!
Pay Range: $48,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Develop and implement strategies to increase sales and meet dealers' expectations in the Texas territory
- Conduct cold calling and utilize existing connections to establish and close deals with dealers, agencies, and distribution opportunities
- Manage the sales cycle, from initial contact to contract negotiation and implementation
- Collaborate with the National Sales Manager to identify and pursue new business opportunities and products
- Take over and grow existing business in Texas, maximizing sales and distribution while ensuring positive customer experiences
- Build and maintain relationships with decision-makers, attend auto shows, and engage in lead generation activities
- Implement effective processes and sales initiatives to optimize efficiency and achieve sales targets
- Collaborate with the Aftermarket Protection Director and other team members to ensure seamless communication and coordination
- 6+ years of experience in automotive sales, preferably within the Finance & Insurance industry
- Proven track record in sales and regional management roles
- Strong network of contacts within the automotive industry in Texas
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of sales targets
- Flexible and adaptable mindset in a dynamic
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- BCBS Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match plus 2% bonus
- PTO – 2 weeks
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Physical Fitness Reimbursement
If you are a hungry salesperson who is excited to take on this new territory and make big sales, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-REMOTE #LI-POST