It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Regional Market Development Manager
Oakland, CA 94612 US
A well-established leader in the mediation and arbitration legal services industry is seeking a Regional Market Development Manager to spearhead expansion efforts into the Northern California market! This role involves identifying lucrative business prospects, building strategic alliances, and promoting the company’s mediation and arbitration services in the Bay Area and Sacramento regions.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the forefront of our client’s growth. The position begins onsite during the office set up phase but will eventually transition into a hybrid work model, based out of Oakland, CA. With a generous benefits package, bi-annual bonuses, ample time off and a strong commitment to internal growth, this role is one that you don’t want to pass up!
Pay Range: $95,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business strategy for the Northern California market, collaborating with the executive team
- Cultivate relationships with retired judges, attorneys, law firms, and legal professionals to drive referrals and partnerships
- Attend local legal events, conferences, and bar group meetings to enhance visibility and forge strategic alliances
- Present MCLE opportunities to showcase services and culture to legal professionals
- Collaborate with consultants and the marketing team to create effective marketing campaigns in Northern California
- Identify and engage with law firms, neutrals, and organizations to foster business growth
- Aid in recruiting new neutrals, working closely with the Executive VP to identify potential partners
- Coordinate with the marketing team to ensure event materials are prepared and accessible
- Travel to Southern California for training and local events as needed
- Minimum 5 years of legal or alternative dispute resolution business development experience
- Strong connections within the legal community, including relationships with retired judges, attorneys, and commercial law firms
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Exceptional networking, relationship-building, and interpersonal abilities
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful business strategies
- Professional demeanor with outstanding communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook) and adaptable to internal software systems
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, skilled in multitasking
- Willingness to travel to conferences and events, occasionally on weekends
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan with safe harbor and profit sharing
- 2 weeks PTO
- 3-7 days PSL
- 13 paid holidays
- Birthday off
- Hybrid schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Biannual performance-based bonuses
If you are ready to take your career in business development to the next level, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting