It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Carlsbad, CA 92008 US
A leading hospitality company in Carlsbad, CA has a new opening for a Receptionist to work onsite in a 6 month temp-to-hire position! As a Receptionist, you will be greeting visitors and providing administrative assistance to colleagues, new hires, vendors and guests. The company is looking for a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. This is an exciting place to work where very day is different that takes good care of their employees by providing fantastic benefits! After 6 months of success in this temporary contract, you will be fully hired and eligible for benefits, but in the meantime, you will have access to amazing benefits from BTQ!
Pay Range: $20 - $21/hr DOE
- Greet visitors and provide administrative assistance
- Serve as a point of contact for colleagues, new hires, vendors, and guest inquiries
- Answer guest inquiries about resorts
- Contact vendors for updates on items
- Maintain a guest log of all clients
- Receive packages, letters, deliveries, and distribute mail and packages
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating conference rooms and meetings, ensuring they are cleaned and organized
- Assist with catering orders for meetings and events, including setup and cleanup.
- Assist with ordering supplies
- 1 year of office experience is required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Friendly and polite demeanor with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with a team
- Flexibility to work from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (preferred)
- Experience in the hospitality industry (preferred)
- Temporary employees are offered great benefits from BTQ!
- Upon full hire: HMO/PPO Health Insurance options
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with 3% match
- $35 resort rooms for all employees
- 2 weeks PTO/PSL
- $50 gas card each week
To learn now about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE