It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Boca Raton, FL 33432 US
A prestigious boutique family law firm in Boca Raton, FL is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their team! In this client-facing role, you will be the first point of contact for clients, visitors, and callers at the organization. You’ll be primarily responsible for creating a welcoming and organized atmosphere within the office while communicating effectively and supporting the administrative team.
The ideal candidate for this position has at least 3 years of experience as a receptionist and a polished and professional demeanor. The position offers a work life balance and ample time off! Other perks include a competitive salary with bonus, professional growth opportunities, attractive benefits and a supportive work environment!
Pay Range: $17 - $21/hr DOE
- Welcome clients and visitors with a positive and professional demeanor
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls with clarity and courtesy
- Prepare and set up conference rooms for in-person meetings, including refreshments
- Manage office supplies, ensuring the kitchen and printer are well-stocked
- Take phone messages and promptly deliver them to the appropriate team members
- Perform scanning, copying, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Assist with long-term projects as directed
- Maintain an up-to-date calendar for efficient message taking
- 3+ years of experience as a receptionist in any industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Professional appearance, polished demeanor, and strong communication skills
- Clear and articulate phone etiquette with excellent English language skills
- Friendly and welcoming personality with a passion for receptionist duties
- Previous experience in a law firm is a significant plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% safe harbor
- Profit sharing
- 15 paid holidays plus Christmas-New Years off
- 10 days PTO/PSL
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting