It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Real Estate Senior Financial Analyst
Dallas, TX 75231 US
A booming real estate startup that focuses on industrial storage is seeking a self-motivated Real Estate Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in Dallas, TX! This is a hybrid position (must be local to Dallas) where you will be at the forefront of the deal-making process for cold storage real estate development initiatives.
The company you will be joining is one of the fastest growing, innovative and collaborative companies in the area and they are looking for candidates with 3-5 years of commercial real estate development experience who are ready to hit the ground running with have a deep expertise in financial modeling and a keen insight into optimizing returns on investment. The job offers a competitive salary with bonus potential, comprehensive health benefits, and a flexible hybrid work model, all within a dynamic start-up environment that values autonomy, continuous learning, and hard work!
Pay Range: $125,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Evaluate investment opportunities and conduct rigorous financial analysis
- Create detailed financial models and underwriting scenarios
- Assist in CAM (Common Area Maintenance) reconciliations
- Prepare investment committee memos and investment-related documentation
- Collaborate with team members to support due diligence efforts
- Participate in the end-to-end process of investment evaluation and execution
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Adapt to fast-paced changes and make informed decisions on the fly
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate development, with a focus on industrial properties
- Proficiency in financial modeling, commercial underwriting, and CAM analysis
- Strong knowledge of Excel; familiarity with Argus is a plus
- Cold storage experience is highly desirable
- CFA designation is a plus but not required
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Hybrid schedule
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting