It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Real Estate Accounting Manager
Carlsbad, CA 92008 US
A thriving real estate investment and development company in Carlsbad, CA is in search of an experienced Accounting Manager to join their team! You will be primarily responsible for leading the accounting department, overseeing financial operations, multi-entity management, and team supervision.
The company is looking for candidates with at least 7 years of accounting experience, including 4 in a supervisory role who have strong leadership skills, multi-entity expertise and a strong background in real estate. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work in an environment that is friendly, respectful and focused, where you will have opportunities to grow your career. Employees receive great benefits that include a medical stipend, 401K, immediate vacation time and more!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $135,000 DOE
- Manage a team of accountants, providing guidance and support to 2 direct reports
- Handle financial management for a portfolio of 15 properties, ensuring accurate and organized records
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements, perform variance analyses, and provide insightful reporting to management
- Oversee month-end activities, including journal entries, accrual calculations, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Collaborate on annual budget creation, cash flow projections, and internal controls to ensure accurate financial planning
- Lead and mentor team members, ensuring optimal performance and growth opportunities
- 7+ years of accounting experience, including 4+ years in a supervisory capacity
- Multi-entity experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of GAAP, accrual accounting, and Federal tax regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is preferred
- Experience with Yardi and Sage Intacct is preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Real estate and land development experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Medical insurance stipend
- 3 weeks PTO/PSL
- 401K plan
- Friendly office culture
- Growth opportunities
To learn more about this great opportunity in sunny Carlsbad, CA, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE