It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Real Estate Accounting Manager
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 US
A fast-growing real estate investment firm is looking for a Real Estate Accounting Manager to join their team in Beverly Hills, CA! The position involves overseeing residential properties by managing accounting duties that include tenant ledgers, rent posting, month-end reporting, and ensuring utilities are posted. With a clear path to grow into a controller position, this opportunity is perfect for motivated candidates who want to advance their careers! The company has a fun work culture that is dog-friendly, featuring raffles, team lunches, office music and more! Can also look forward to enjoying attractive benefits and the work-life balance afforded by a hybrid schedule.
Pay Range: $120,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Manage financials of 7 residential properties: tenant ledgers, rent posting, and month-end reporting
- Handle move-out statements and timely check disbursement
- Perform day-to-day accounting, report reviews, month-end tasks, and approvals
- Lead 4-5 direct reports
- Utilize Yardi and Juniper Square for accounting (Yardi proficiency required)
- Foster transparent communication and teamwork in accounting
- Collaborate cross-functionally for accurate financial reporting
- 4-5 years of real estate accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field – No degree required for 5+ years of experience
- Management experience is required
- Yardi experience is required
- Residential accounting experience – Commercial AND Residential experience is preferred
- Must live within an hour's commute of the Beverly Hills office
- Excellent multitasking in fast-paced settings
- Effective communicator with emotional intelligence
- Positive, adaptable, and collaborative mindset
- Independent worker with strong prioritization skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Annual bonus of 5-10%
- 401K Eligibility
- Two weeks of vacation, 4 days of PSL, and 11 paid holidays
- Dog-friendly office with raffles, dress-up days, happy hours, and team lunches
- Small company with team-oriented, transparent, and open-door policy
If you're excited to be part of a vibrant, fun work atmosphere and enjoy the work life balance of a desirable hybrid position, don’t let this chance pass you by – apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID