It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
REMOTE Law & Motion Attorney
San Pedro, CA 90731 US
A niche-focused law firm in San Pedro, CA is seeking a REMOTE Law & Motion Attorney with a passion for helping people to join their team! As a Law & Motion Attorney, your responsibilities will include crafting and responding to complex motions, while also assisting with case management tasks such as discovery and depositions. The firm is looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience in writing complex motions and appellate work, preferably with experience in personal injury and toxic torts. This is a remote position with a preference for candidates local to California.
The company you will be joining is a small firm that is dedicated to helping hard working families become whole again who may have a loved one that is sick or have lost someone to illness due to exposure to things like asbestos or contaminated food and water. This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive team and be a key player in helping the lives of others by holding companies accountable to make communities safer for future generations.
Pay Range: $150,000-$160,000 DOE
- Draft and respond to a variety of complex motions, with a focus on appellate work
- Contribute to case management activities, including discovery and deposition preparation
- Engage in legal research to support case strategies and motions
- Collaborate with our team of attorneys and support staff on various litigation matters
- Maintain effective communication with clients, opposing counsel, and internal stakeholder
- Stay up-to-date with legal developments, regulations, and best practices
- MUST reside in CA
- 5+ years of experience in writing complex motions and appellate work in California
- Experience in personal injury or toxic torts is preferred, with a strong inclination towards plaintiff representation
- Proficiency in writing and responding to motions, including CA motions for summary judgment and other complex matters
- In-depth understanding of appellate work and related legal procedures
- Admitted to the California State Bar
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Self-starter with the capacity to work independently and contribute to team efforts
- Ability to think critically, present ideas, and demonstrate follow-through in tasks
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance – 100% employee coverage
- Discretionary bonus
- 401k with 3 % match
- 15 days PSL/PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Remote work arrangement
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity that helps families and the community, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting