It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92121 US
A manufacturing company that specializes in providing electronic assembly solutions is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team in San Diego, CA! In this role, you will oversee the quality assurance process, conduct audits and investigate issues to maintain the highest quality standards in electronic assembly solutions. The company is looking for strong candidates with at least 5 years in a quality engineer role and IS19001 OR IPC and J Standard certification.
This job offers a great work environment with attractive perks and benefits, that include 100% insurance premium coverage, generous PTO, a casual dress code, flexible hours and big Christmas party! They company puts a big emphasis on employee growth and advancement and the position provides a clear path to leadership opportunities as they continue to grow!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Conduct internal audits and coordinate with other departments to address quality issues
- Perform customer visits and prepare detailed error reports for analysis and improvement
- Provide hands-on support to assemblers, ensuring quality standards are met
- Manage non-conforming materials, including Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) and Material Review Board (MRB) processes
- Develop and maintain quality metrics in collaboration with management
- Assist in preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, along with making recommendations
- Collaborate with procurement and receiving managers to evaluate incoming materials for production
- Ensure compliance with ISO standards and customer requirements
- 5+ years in a quality engineer role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in related field
- IS19001 OR IPC and J Standard certification
- SMT experience is required
- Proven experience conducting internal and external audits
- Strong knowledge and understanding of XRAY and AOI to facilitate failure analysis and determine root cause
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- 1 year of Hardware Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Spanish or Vietnamese speaking a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – 100% employee coverage
- 15 days PTO
- 401K plan with 4% match
- Flexibility with hours
- Supportive work environment
- Growth opportunities
If you’re excited to work in the electronics industry for a company that is rapidly growing, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting