It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Purchasing Specialist or Purchasing Agent
Chatsworth, CA 91311 US
A leading e-commerce company in the skin care industry is searching for a Purchasing Specialist or Purchasing Agent to join their team in Chatsworth, CA! They are looking for someone with a strong background in direct procurement, strategic sourcing, and supplier management within the logistics industry to manage the company’s procurement activities. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the company maintains an efficient and cost-effective inventory of skincare and spa products. The company offers a warm and open work atmosphere where there is lots of support and flexibility offered to the employees. This exciting opportunity is perfect for a personable and easy-going professional who wants to join a cutting-edge company that is #1 in the US in their industry and continuing to grow fast!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Execute purchasing activities, including placing orders, tracking inventory, negotiating orders, and quoting prices
- Manage vendor relationships, including developing Key Performance Indicators, supplier evaluation, and negotiation
- Lead strategic sourcing efforts, including digital RFP, RFQ, and RFI processes
- Analyze market trends to ensure competitive pricing and supplier differentiation
- Develop and implement procurement strategies and processes to optimize operations and reduce costs
- Foster collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve operational excellence
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience, with at least 3 years in direct procurement in the logistics industry
- Experience negotiating with warehouse fulfillment service providers, small parcel carriers, transportation companies, and customs clearance service providers
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency in Quick Books Desktop and SKU Vault or similar inventory management systems
- Competitive salary
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan with match
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Family-oriented workplace
- #1 in US within industry
If you have experience in the procurement and logistics industry, thrive in a fast-paced e-commerce environment, and want to be part of a friendly and supportive team of talented co-workers, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting