It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Public Safety Radio Technician
Sedona, AZ 86336 US
A public safety municipality in Sedona, AZ is seeking a Public Safety Radio Technician to join their dynamic team! This role is vital in ensuring the seamless communication systems essential for public safety, including the construction, installation, and maintenance of electronic equipment, mobile data systems, and 911 center radio dispatch consoles.
The company is looking for candidates with a unique skill set in two-way/microwave radio systems who have a calm demeanor and can thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Employees enjoy an impressive benefits package that include multiple perks, a unique blend of challenges and the intrinsic reward of being part of a team that is dedicated to public safety!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $106,000 DOE
- Engage in the construction, installation, and modification of various electronic and communication equipment
- Maintain and repair mobile, portable, and fixed radio frequency transmitters and receivers
- Handle digital microwave RF transceivers at the DS-3 and optical level, and digital multiplex carrier equipment
- Manage mobile data systems (MDT/MCT), VoIP telephone systems, and siren systems
- Oversee 911 center radio dispatch consoles and related systems
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical training through vocational academies, military, or approved training programs with emphasis on two-way radios and microwave
- 3+ years of experience in the repair and maintenance of two-way radios and microwave radio system, OR 5+ years of experience in the repair and maintenance of two-way radios with a public safety radio system
- FCC General Radiotelephone Operator's License (GROL), APCO Radio Technician Certificate or CET Journeyman Certificate with a Communications focus
- APCO Radio Technician Certificate is preferred
- ETA General Communications Technician Level 2 is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- HSA Funding
- 11 paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Uniform benefit
- Mobile phone allowance
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE