It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Public Accounting Manager (CPA)
Los Angeles, CA 90024 US
A prestigious entertainment company based in Los Angeles, CA is seeking a Public Accounting Manager (CPA) to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fun, exciting, and laid back organization that works with various entertainment sources from music, moves to sports. We are seeking a candidate who has a strong business and accounting acumen. This position is offering a hybrid, flexible schedule, above average compensation package, and a strong bonus package. Ideal candidate will be hard working, have a blend of public accounting and an active CPA in California.
Pay Range: $160,000 - $180,000 DOE
- Supervise, coach and mentor all levels of staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback
- Provide technical accounting advice, review detailed calculations, and manage multiple projects
- Lead internal controls related matter, including design, implementation, testing, and remediation
- Knowledge of full cycle accounting/finance processes
- Overseeing all AR/AP
- Review all financial planning & analysis, month end close, reconciliation and financial reporting
- 6 + years of public accounting experience
- 4 + years of experience in a leadership/management role
- Big 4 experience is a MUST have
- Active CPA in CA is required
- Solid Technical Accounting knowledge
- Strong GAAP accounting knowledge and experience