It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Santa Ana, CA 92707 US
Our client is seeking a talented Proposal Writer to join their team. As a Proposal Writer you will take ownership of the entire writing process while working closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver top-notch proposals from conception to completion. You will also be expected to coordinate with architects and sub-contractors to produce high-quality deliverables that meet deadlines and exceed client expectations. This role requires strong attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and a keen ability to prioritize tasks. It is a hybrid work style with 2 days at home and 3 days at the office.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Champion proposals from conception to completion
- Coordinate with architects, sub-contractors, engineers, and consultants
- Review past proposals and work closely with the Marketing Manager to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Share project details with staff and clients
- Keep the database clean of project information
- Schedule delivery due dates and coordinate with proofreaders and managers for final approval
- Print, bind, package, and deliver final proposals on time
- 1-3 years of proposal experience in the architectural, construction, or engineering industry
- Proficiency in InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Experience in Construction and Engineering Industry - Architectural experience is preferred
- Medical coverage (75% covered for employee, 50% covered for department, PPO and HMO)
- Eligibility for medical coverage after 60 days
- 401k with 3% match after 60 days
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Life insurance
If you are a motivated individual who is passionate about the architectural industry and has 1-3 years of proposal experience, we encourage you to apply!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #ZR