It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Artesia, CA 90701 US
A well-established real estate company in Artesia, CA is in search of a skilled Property Supervisor with strong interpersonal skills to manage the leasing, maintenance and client/tenant relations of a large portfolio of residential properties. The ideal candidate for this job will have 2+ years of property management experience, be able to communicate effectively about property-related matters to a diverse range of people and have a strong desire to help take this company to the next level.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that values a healthy work-life balance and creates a fun work atmosphere with lots of team building. The position comes with a full range of benefits and cool perks including a laptop, mileage reimbursement, health insurance, 401k, PTO, holidays off, incredible holiday party and more!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Oversee a portfolio of 25-35 property buildings
- Visit properties as needed to ensure they are well-maintained and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Oversee customer care, maintenance, and leasing departments
- Help rehab units to put on the market and turn them over to the leasing department
- Conduct annual inspections and housing inspections to ensure compliance
- Interact with residents and handle property-related issues
- Work with team members to ensure success is achieved collectively and not individually
- Participate in weekly or bi-weekly meetings with other departments to review reports
- Handle major emergencies as needed
- Reliable transportation (mileage reimbursement provided)
- 2+ years of property management experience with property supervisor duties
- Experience managing multiple properties or 150+ units in one building
- Experience with Appfolio preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to achieve collective success
- Respectful and professional demeanor
- Must be willing to be onsite and visit properties as needed
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- 2 weeks PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Birthday off
- Laptop and company phone
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Fun team building events
- 9/80 schedule and more!
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE