It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Real Estate Accountant
Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
A real estate investor that specializes in food-related industrial buildings is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Senior Real Estate Accountant to join its dynamic accounting team at their in Newport Beach, CA! As the Senior Real Estate Accountant, you'll handle a diverse range of accounting responsibilities associated with our industrial properties and tenants. The company is looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in real estate property accounting who is familiar with CAM reconciliations and desire to grow within the company.
This is a fantastic chance for someone experienced in real estate property accounting. You'll thrive in a small company environment with a welcoming, family-oriented, and enjoyable office culture that feels like a second home. Enjoy team lunches, birthday celebrations, and a virtual golf machine in one of their suites. While embracing a laid-back atmosphere, you'll be contributing to the company's expansion and helping to manage their expanding real estate portfolio. Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity located in the heart of Newport Beach!
Pay Range: $95,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Analyze and evaluate financial data to ensure records are maintained in accordance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Prepare financial statements for individual properties, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of owner’s equity
- Create monthly balance sheet schedules and supporting schedules
- Perform bank reconciliations and true-ups for real estate tax accruals
- Record tenant cash receipts (A/R) and handle accounts receivable, including monthly rent revenue
- Monitor deadlines and ensure timely completion of tasks
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual year-end close
- Maintain a general knowledge of rent rolls, commercial leases, and other industry-specific reports.
- Communicate with vendors, tenants, and executives regarding property-related financial matters
- Contribute to the annual budgeting process
- 3-6+ years in real estate property accounting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or economics
- Must have Financial Reporting, Cash Flow, Variance Analysis and P&L experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the concept of Common Area Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations
- Understanding of full cycle accounting processes
- Experience with accounts receivable management
- Experience with MRI and Yardi software is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor
- Performance-based bonus potential
- 2 weeks vacation
- 5 sick days
- 529 college-bound fund available
- Life insurance
- Free parking
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting