It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Property & Casualty Insurance Producer Remote - FL Only
Tallahasse, FL 32300 US
A well-established insurance company in Panama City, FL is seeking a Property and Casualty Insurance Producer to join their team. As a Property and Casualty Insurance Producer, you will be responsible for generating leads and building a book of business in the small to mid-size company market. The role requires cold-calling, community involvement, and old-fashioned sales to generate leads, build pipelines, and maintain relationships with clients. The company is team-oriented and community-focused, with a strong emphasis on customer service.
Pay Range: $50,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Focus on generating leads, targeting small to mid-size companies
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Meet with clients and prospects on a regular basis, both in-person and virtually
- Participate in community events and network to grow your pipeline
- Collaborate with Account Managers and the Marketing team to market accounts to underwriters
- Cold call and follow up on leads to expand the business
- Use Epic and other company tools to manage workflows and maintain accurate records of activities and results
- Achieve and exceed the revenue targets and growth goals by year 2 or 3
- Valid Florida Property & Casualty license
- 3-4+ years of experience in P&C insurance sales – 10+ years of experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Must have a strong sales acumen with a hunger to grow
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Comfortable with cold calling and building relationships in the community
- HMO/PPO Health Insurance options
- 401k with 3% match
- 15 days PTO
If you are passionate about serving the community and providing exceptional customer service, apply for this exciting opportunity today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE