It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Valencia, CA 91355 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with the largest construction company in Santa Clarita Valley, CA in search of a Project Superintendent to oversee both small and large general contracting jobs. In this role, you will be responsible for supervising the construction of new facilities, as well as the renovation or remodeling of existing structures, and tenant improvements. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience supervising commercial projects from the ground-up, coupled with excellent time management skills and be seeking a long-term career opportunity.
This exciting position offers an innovative, team-oriented work environment, a desirable benefits package and the satisfaction of working for a well-established company that has a reputation for excellence in their industry!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Oversee and manage construction projects with budgets ranging from $5,000 to $20 million
- Develop and maintain project schedules to ensure timely completion
- Ensure adherence to quality control and safety procedures
- Review and provide comments on Requests for Information (RFI's) and submittals from subcontractors
- Liaise with cities, counties, fire departments, and water agencies to obtain permits and inspections
- Utilize project scheduling software to create comprehensive construction schedules
- Interpret and analyze plans, specifications, and addenda to ensure accurate implementation
- 2+ years of experience in general contracting/commercial construction project supervision
- Proficiency in project scheduling software and techniques
- Proven experience in managing projects from start to finish
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong commitment to upholding quality and safety standards
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Preferred experience with BlueBeam and Procore software
- Possession of an OSHA 30 card or willingness to obtain one
- Health Insurance
- Federal Holidays Off
- Growth Opportunities and more!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE