It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Atlanta, GA 30305 US
A high-end luxury construction company is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your construction expertise by managing a variety of different projects that include high rises, high-end renovations, and new residential builds that range in location from the heart of Atlanta, to Mauk. The company is looking for motivated candidates with at least 5 years of construction management experience in general contracting who are computer savvy and have strong estimating skills.
This unique opportunity will give you the chance to join a company with a reputation for excellence, all while enjoying the perks of a competitive salary with bonus potential, comprehensive health coverage, a robust retirement plan, car allowance, cell-phone reimbursement, and more! This is truly an extraordinary career opportunity for someone with a passion for project management who takes great pride in delivering amazing results!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $175,000 DOE
- Lead the execution of complex high-end luxury construction projects
- Coordinate with subcontractors and suppliers to gather quotes and evaluate proposals
- Collaborate with superintendents and architects to ensure project goals are met
- Manage project schedule and ensure timely updates with superintendents
- Facilitate the placement of material orders and subcontractor agreements
- Meet with clients to maintain effective communication and exceptional client experience
- Play a crucial role in maintaining budget control and cost-effectiveness
- Navigate challenges to meet project deadlines and ensure successful delivery
- 5+ years of management experience in luxury construction
- General contractor experience is required
- A bachelor's degree in construction field is preferred
- Strong estimating knowledge and computer literacy
- Prior experience in construction fieldwork
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Competitive salary + performance based bonus
- Health benefits with company premium coverage
- Simple IRA plan with matching contributions
- Negotiable vacation and sick leave
- Car and cell phone reimbursement
- Potential housing/relocation assistance
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting