It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92117 US
A successful construction company that specializes in affordable housing in San Diego, CA is actively seeking a talented Project Engineer to join their dynamic team! As a Project Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on multifamily housing projects, primarily in the preconstruction phase. The projects will vary in size, ranging from new constructions to three-story garden apartments and podium-style buildings with up to five levels above.
If you have experience in construction as a project engineer, particularly in affordable housing or commercial projects and you thrive in a small company environment, this is a great opportunity for you to step up your career! The position comes with a competitive salary, amazing health benefits, growth opportunities, a 401k retirement plan, and the perk of Friday half days throughout the summer!
Pay Range: $75,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Collaborate on multifamily housing projects
- Manage preconstruction work
- Work on projects ranging from $20 million to $50 million
- Travel to job sites (mostly in the San Francisco Bay Area)
- Manage submittal flow and understand drawings
- Assist the Project Manager in day-to-day tasks
- 2 years of Project Engineer experience
- Experience in multifamily housing preferred
- Previous involvement in large commercial or multifamily projects from start to finish
- Proficiency in Procore is a must
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Medical insurance – 100% covered for employees
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- Unlimited PSL
- 11 Paid holidays
- Half days on Fridays during summer
- Discretionary bonus potential
- Dog friendly office
To join our client's friendly team and enjoy these amazing benefits, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KJ1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting